There are several ways to find missing persons or local loved ones
- To find family or friends or to register yourself as safe, visit the @redcross Safe & Well site: https://safeandwell.communityos.org/cms/.
- Following reports that several Texans are missing in the midst of the storm, the Red Cross is encouraging people to list themselves and their families as safe by clicking here. You can also receive disaster assistance from the Red Cross by calling 877-500-8645, or find a list of open shelters here.
- Check out this app to help locate people who may be missing in the flood.
- Call the United Way Helpline at 211 for information on shelters and other forms of assistance.
- To report a missing child, call the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-866-908-9570.